There are things you clearly know and things you clearly don’t know.
And sometimes there are questions you’d like to find an answer to.
- Imagine something as simple as deciding what to eat for your next meal. You can use the pendulum to determine what food would best nourish your body.
- Imagine that you don’t trust the weather forecast. You can use the pendulum to provide the information you need for your plans for that day.
- Imagine you have a physical problem and cannot decide which health professional you should approach initially: your GP, a chiropractor, an acupuncturist or whatever. Use the pendulum to guide you.
- Imagine the plants in one part of your garden are not flourishing. Use the pendulum to find out what you need to do to help them grow healthily.
A pendulum is one way to gain access to deeper levels of your unconscious mind.
It’s easy and fast – much faster than, say, hypnosis, another powerful method of plumbing the depths of the unconscious.
You can do it on your own, without external guidance from a therapist.
At some profound level, you and all of nature are connected. This is the place where you can tap into ‘universal knowledge’. This is where you can find the answers you need.
It’s important to learn how to:
- use the pendulum correctly
- ask the right questions
- interpret the answers
- use charts (as here right) where required
Get in touch if you want to know more about learning to use a pendulum for yourself.