1. Do you use homeopathic remedies?
2. What sort of medicines do you use?
3. It looks like I have to swallow lots of pills all together. How does this work?
4. How does testing work?
5. How can you test at a distance?
6. What if anything goes wrong, if I react to the supplements?
7. Are there any side effects?
8. Can I take the supplements along with my medicines?
9. Are you medically trained?
10. Why does it take so long to restore health? With antibiotics, for example, the difference can frequently be noticed very quickly.
11. As a woman there are often times when I have acute and frequent need to urinate. Then it is mostly quite painful. My doctor says that it’s a bladder infection and prescribes antibiotics. What’s actually happening here?
12. Why do I need to make changes in what I eat?
13. Should I stop drinking coffee? Or just leave out the milk?
14. I get the impression that it’s important to use multivitamins as we get older. The question is: is this true and if so, which ones? There are so many on the market…
15. What can be done to help with cataracts?
16. What’s your opinion about treating (sleep) apnea?
17. How do you treat flu?
18. Is it possible to prevent flu? Or is there no alternative to the ‘flu jab’?
19. My hands are usually sweaty. Can anything be done about this condition?
20. My doctor says I have a gluten allergy and that I must follow a special diet. How do you deal with gluten?
21. I’m often troubled by restlessness in my legs, particularly at night. I’ve seen adverts for various medicines that claim to alleviate the discomfort. What do you think?
22. Every now and again my gums get sensitive, even bleed a little. Is this just a question of better dental hygiene? I give that quite a lot of attention, but it doesn’t seem to help.
23. Is there any solution for tinnitus?
24. I feel that I’m under stress and close to burnout. I’ve been to the doctor who told me to slow down and take things easy – easier said than done! He gave me some sleeping pills and relaxants, but I feel that this is not the right path for me. What advice do you have?
25. Can you say something about cleansing the body inside? There are so many approaches!
26. I’m afraid I might be getting diabetes. Does this mean I’m going to have to take insulin for the rest of my life?
27. Can you also test my children and house pets?
28. Is there such a thing as ‘healthy’ food?
29. I regularly have problems with my lower back. Sometimes, a few times a year, I get such pain that I’m flat out for a week or more. The physiotherapist tells me I have herniated disc and I should have it operated on, but that doesn’t feel good to me. Is there anything else to be done?
30. I seem to get migraine more and more frequently. Apart from the pain it’s a real nuisance to be unable to work or do the usual things. Do you have any insights that might help?
31. My daughter has been diagnosed with glandular fever (mononucleosis). She has a high temperature all the time, is very tired and has lots of other symptoms. Is it true that she’s just got the let the mono run its course?
32. My dentist says he can’t find anything, while I continue to get sharp pains in my teeth as if there were a cavity somewhere. He’s now started talking about how it may be necessary to remove all my teeth. There must be another way!
33. My anus is itchy and sometimes even painful. I’ve tried everything but nothing seems to work…
34. Are there are tips which indicate imbalances or problems as well as possible solutions? Like, muscle cramps indicating a need for magnesium.
35. As a man in his sixties, I notice I’m beginning to get breasts. They feel hard and the nipples are sensitive, even painful. My doctor says I’ve got gynaecomastia and it’s quite normal with the hormonal changes of my age, and that it can blow over by itself. I could have a mammogram… Is there anything to be done about it?
36. I sleep really badly. Have you any suggestions for improving the quality of my sleep as well as helping me to go to sleep?
37. What can I do to recover fastest after being anaesthetised during surgery?
38. Although I seem to have flu, it turns out that I have parasites. What’s happening here?
39. I’ve noticed that I fart a lot, and they’re very smelly. What’s going on, and what can I do about this?